Welcome to the Relic Developer Wiki Page
My armour is contempt.
- FinalDeath /30.08.2005 15:40/ : Started Attribute Editor tutorials, How To.. pages (How To Get Started). Added nice icons to front page, to make it look pretty (will do similar to other pages, see: ToDo).
- FinalDeath /26.08.2005 04:35/ : On the Attribute Editor, Armor and Damage Explanation uploaded, provided from the Relic forum's SvK.
- FinalDeath /23.08.2005 02:23/ : Old RPGWiki information found in the google cache system has been uploaded. See here and here. Tutorials section added to cater for it. Also added File Formats page from old wiki, which needs updating (a lot!) too.
- FinalDeath /19.08.2005 06:36/ : Information on the 3dsMax DOW Properties Browser is up, thanks to compiler and CLR.
- FinalDeath /10.08.2005 14:10/ : The Wiki is back up after downtime, 2005–08–01 to 2005–08–10. Thanks to Relic for getting it working again! (and if they read this: updating the wiki package might help squash the bugs which caused downtime).
- ... Old News
If you want to add anything to the wiki and don't know how or where, or got any questions on the wiki, Finaldeath via. PM on the Relic forums should be able to help.
The current version of the Relic Dawn of War Modtools is 1.11. (Archive page here)
The current version of Dawn of War is 1.3. Patch notes
Current Dawn of War tools release notes can be found here:
For the revision changes, and readme for the latest Mod Tools go here:
To set up a new mod in the 1.11 Mod Tools read this:
To read about converting a mod to work with the changes in the 1.3 patch, read this:
Current information on the Dawn of War tools includes:
Also, be sure to read the readme, if you haven't already.
Information on other important modding items (although not directly tools):
If you are using an older version of the Mod Tools, go to the Mod Tools Archive Page.
You might want to read the FAQ for any questions related to the game, or use the Text Search function.
SCAR (Scripting at Relic)
Check out the main SCAR page for information on the Relic scripting language:
Specific RDN SCAR Documentation and information:
You can learn about the processes of modeling in Dawn of War in this section, including tutorials and getting a model into Dawn of War.
Anything related to Dawn of War, but otherwise not to do with the modtools, NIS, AI or SCAR:
For help modifying the game, you can use the Relicnews forums to ask questions:
This Wiki is Powered by Wacko Wiki R4.0. Wacko Wiki documentation and details can be found at WackoWiki:WackoDocumentation.
Helping the Wiki
You don't need to join the Wiki to actually read any of it, but if you want to help edit anything, you must join up and become a user, here.
If you want to add any new tutorials or content, or correct mistakes, please do!
A useful To Do list is avalible too, here, for more specific wanted changes.
Useful pages: Wiki Utilities, Orphaned Pages, Wanted Pages, Text Search, My Pages, My Changes